Monday, September 26, 2005

Testing .. testing.. 1.. 2.. 3..

woot.. my own blog. now i just have to figure out what to write. hmm.. not as easy as i thought. my previous 2 attempts at having a diary kinda went down the drain (the old fashion kinda diary where u actually have to WRITE.. magine that). the reasons being which, after two entries, my brain hit a brick wall... and while waiting for ideas to come and break down that brick wall.. (and it never did come), i kinda forgot i had a diary..
now.. i'm gonna try this the 3rd time. they say the third time is the charm, lets see if its true. bear with me now. i'm not the most witty of person, or the most technically savy, and ideas rarely come visiting me nowadays, so i guess there will occasionally be periods of 'defeaning silence' here.. (since learning the meaning of oxymoron, i'm loving it :P).
i'd love to play around with this some more.. but work calls.. pfft.

No comments: