Sunday, October 28, 2007

Hmm.. have I been here before?

Yup.. its been.. (who cares, nobodys counting) .. since my last post. Am I internet savvy or what?

Well, I have an excuse for this.. really. Not that its a good excuse, but who cares really. Actually, I forgot the URL for my own blog.. plus my blog's username. I have this very inconvinient problem.. short term memory span.. cant seem to remember names (unless its of someone I saweveryday), numbers or dates (I would have forgotten my own birthdate if I wasnt reminded of it everytime I'm prompted for my Identity Card number, since the first 6 digits is my birthdate), events etc. So, it comes as no surprise I forgot my blog username. Yes I know i can find ways to look for it, but laziness being my 2nd inconvinient problem, alas, i haven't gotten around to looking for it until today.

... I've found myself...